Guiding you through the buying process.
When you choose to purchase with Stacey English, you will be guided every step of the way. From the initial steps of getting your financing in order right up to getting the keys for your new home… and beyond, when you’re ready to do it all over again in the future, Stacey is there to guide you!
To help you understand the buying process, discussions will take place on the following:
- Steps to take before your official search begins (discussing goals, needs & wants, mortgage pre-qualification etc. ).
- Finding the homes which fit your criteria – A personal account will be set up where you will receive new & price reduced listings which fit your specific criteria. You will receive email alerts in real time, as the Realtors upload them to our Realtors MLS system, to ensure that you’re receiving the listings as soon as they hit the market.
- Personal viewings of homes of interest. Stacey’s professional opinion will be given on each listing to ensure that you are aware of the pros and cons of each home and how they impact market value.
- You’ve found the home you want to write an offer on - Stacey will provide you with a market analysis to help you determine how much lower than asking price you could go on the property. It is important to determine market value of the home, in order to be able to have a strong negotiation position.
- Drafting an offer - Stacey will assist with ensuring that all due-diligence steps will be taken, by way of initial investigations that Stacey will do on the property prior to drafting the offer, along with adding contingencies (subject-to’s) to the contract. Contingencies are events that a buyer needs to rely on during the time frame that is set out within your contract… title review, financing approval, various inspections, municipal file review, oil tank scanning, insurance coverage… are just a few examples of items that will need further investigation in order to satisfy your contingencies. This is the most important step in ensuring that this is the right investment for you.
- The closing process – Stacey will ensure that all required documentation will be provided to your lawyer so that you can easily get through the final steps with the lawyer, for a smooth transition into your completion/possession dates.
Whether you're a first-time home buyer or an experienced investor, I look forward to guiding you through the buying process. It’s important to me that when the journey is complete, that you can look back on your buying experience and feel that it was an enjoyable and successful one!